-Enhance Brain Function -Improve Focus -Relieve Stress
-Support Nerve Health
Our Lions Mane mushroom is hand-harvested from hardwood in the pristine, UNESCO listed Wuyi mountain ranges of China, where they have grown for centuries.
The Lions Mane mushroom, sometimes referred to as the Monkey head or Yamabushitake mushroom, has been eaten in Asia for both culinary and medicinal purposes for thousands of years.
Powdered Lions Mane mushroom was said to have been used as a tea by Buddhist monks to enhance their brain power and heighten their focus during meditation, enabling them to better cultivate the mystical “Qi” life-force.
In Japanese and Chinese culture its cognitive benefits were legendary and were said to give the user ‘nerves of steel’, and the ‘memory of a lion’.
In recent times it has been celebrated for its powerful nootropic and neuroprotective properties, which are seen in only a very few other naturally sourced compounds.
Lions Mane differs from other nootropics in that two of its active ingredients, hericenomes and erinacines act as and stimulate NGF (nerve growth factor), a neurotrophic protein vital to the maintenance and growth of certain neurons in our brain and myelin, and insulation around nerve fibres. NGF is critical to the health of the central nervous system and problems may arise when its production slows down.
There is also evidence that indicates consuming Lions Mane mushrooms has many therapeutic benefits to the central and peripheral nervous systems.
One study also showed Lion’s Mane was effective for significantly improving cognitive function in those with mild cognitive impairment when taken for at least 4 weeks. Another study also suggested that it can help preserve photographic and short-term memory. So, whether you need to study for an exam or have more focus at work, the neurotrophic benefits of the lion’s mane mushroom may be able to help.
Benefits of Lions Mane mushroom supplementation include-
- Anxiety and depression- Studies have shown that Lions Mane mushroom, significantly ameliorates depressive disorder through monoaminergic modulation, neurogenic/neurotrophic, and anti-inflammatory pathways, indicating its potential role as a complementary and alternative medicine for the treatment of depression. Source
- Peripheral neuropathy and stroke recovery. In 1 study, Lions Mane mushroom extract given immediately after a stroke helped decrease inflammation and reduce the size of stroke-related brain injury by 44% . Source
- Improve memory and short term memory recall- Lions Mane may help to increase focus and concentration, alleviate 'Brain Fog' and help with memory recall. Source
- Inflammation and Oxidative stress. Lion's mane Mushrooms have strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting abilities. Source Source
- Positive effect on digestion and gastric mucosa- Research has shown that Lions Mane mushrooms may protect and enhance digestive tract function and protect against ulcers. Source
- Weight and metabolic management- Lion’s mane mushrooms may help reduce some of the health risks associated with obesity and help support cardiovascular health. Source
- Immune system booster- Source
- May help protect against Alzheimer's and Dementia. Source
- Brain and Nervous system health- Lions Mane mushroom may help reduce or attenuate the severity of age-related neurodegenerative diseases. Source
- Insomnia- May help decrease the incidence of Insomnia. Source
Our Lions Mane extract is-
Origin- Our Lions Mane is hand-harvested from hardwood in the pristine, UNESCO listed Wuyi mountain ranges of China, where they have grown for centuries.
Recommended Dosage Extract Powder
1/2 teaspoon (1.5 grams)- 1 -2 times daily
Add 1/2 tsp to a cup of hot water, coffee, smoothies or food recipe.
Recommended Dosage Capsules
2-3 capsules twice daily
Lion's mane mushrooms are generally very well tolerated, but must be avoided if allergic to mushrooms.
We believe that you are what you eat, and we're dedicated to providing the best quality nutraceutical products available at affordable prices.
- We sell only premium quality products, sourced from the best available manufacturers of that product in the world
- Our products are sourced from GMP and ISO certified manufacturers only
- We stand by our products, and use them ourselves everyday
Parcel Post - 2+ Business day delivery
Express Post - Next business day delivery for destinations within the Express Post Network. Allow 3-6 business days to WA and NT & 2-3 weeks for international orders
International Standard - estimated 6+ business daysInternational Express - estimated 2-4 business days
If you have changed your mind and wish to return an unopened product here's what you do.
- Email us at email@example.com advising us of the product you wish to return.
- Post the item back to us within 30 days of ordering it (you will need to cover the shipping costs).
- We’ll process your refund when we receive the item and email you to let you know.