Extra strength 500mg per 4mls.
Our new formula Sunflower based Liposomal glutathione was developed for those with Soy sensitivity.
More potent than both Vitamin C and Vitamin E! Known as ‘the master antioxidant’, Glutathione helps reduce oxidative stress, fights free radical damage and boosts the utilisation and recycling of vitamin C and Vitamin E as well as CoQ10 and Alpha Lipoic acid. In addition to being an antioxidant, glutathione is also a powerful detoxifier and plays a major role in immune function.
Glutathione is a tri-peptide composed of the amino acids glutamine, cysteine and glycine. It is a naturally occurring protein made in and used by every cell in the body and is essential in helping the body’s cellular defences and immune system function at full capacity.
As we age, we become increasingly vulnerable to issues with our health, particularly chronic diseases, so glutathione supplementation is of great benefit to anyone over the age of 40. Research has shown that people who live to over 100 years of age have higher levels of Glutathione in their bodies.
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that has the ability to slow down the ageing process and help to attenuate many ageing diseases such as heart disease, dementia, cancer, chronic fatigue syndrome, asthma, high cholesterol and many other illnesses.
Glutathione helps the body to stay healthy and not only helps protect us from certain types of disease but is also thought to aid in the treatment of cognitive problems such as autism, Alzheimer’s and depression. Maintaining a high level of glutathione is a necessity for recovery from chronic disease and illness.
Our body also produces its own glutathione; however, the amount in our body diminishes with poor diet, stress, infection and exposure to toxins, pollution and radiation.
There are around 120,000 peer-reviewed articles addressing Glutathione and experts now recognise the vital importance of glutathione levels in the body.
Physicians dealing with chronic illness have observed that glutathione deficiency is found in nearly all very ill patients. This is true for people of all ages. Source
The importance of glutathione in maintaining healthy cell function cannot be overestimated. Low levels correlate with the progression of coronary artery disease, which was observed not only in individuals with coronary artery obstructions that required intervention but also in people who were relatively young and apparently healthy. These findings show the insidious nature of oxidative stress and systemic glutathione deficiency.
Glutathione levels can be negatively affected by a poor diet, sleep apnea, a lack of exercise, chronic diseases like diabetes, a weak immune system, infections, environmental pollution, stress, and more.
Low levels of glutathione are associated with many age-related conditions and chronic diseases including -
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Cystic fibrosis
- Liver and heart disease
- Sickle cell anaemia
- Chronic fatigue
- Diabetes and obesity
Glutathione plays many roles in your body’s health and well-being, the most critical being-
- Production of energy
- Antioxidant protection
- Age defence
- Cell proliferation and differentiation
- Cell signalling
- enzyme function
- cysteine storage
Several oral Glutathione supplements are available on the market but studies have found that only liposomal glutathione and S Acetyl Glutathione and are actually bioavailable for the body to use. Liposomal Glutathione uses a unique nano liposome particle delivery method to support optimal absorption of the encapsulated molecule through the digestive tract.
Benefits of Glutathione supplementation
- Anti-Ageing – Glutathione may help promote healthy ageing by repairing damaged DNA. Studies have shown that people who live to over the age of 100 have higher levels of Glutathione in their bodies. Source
- Boost Energy – Glutathione may increase cell vitality, relieve fatigue, and boost daily energy levels. Studies show that those participants who used liposomal glutathione had an increase in overall energy, less muscle fatigue and lower blood lactic acid levels than those taking placebo. Source
Help leaky gut – Studies have shown Glutathione plays a vital role in reducing inflammation and gut barrier integrity. When the lining of the small intestine becomes over permeable, toxins, undigested food particles and other pathogens are able to pass into the bloodstream. This triggers systemic inflammation, which may, in turn, increase the risk of food sensitivity, neurological problems, inflammatory disorders and autoimmune disorders.
Many autoimmune patients suffer from leaky gut, so addressing this problem is integral to helping manage autoimmunity.
Depleted Glutathione levels make a person more susceptible to developing leaky gut and its related issues. Source
- Improve Cognitive Function – Glutathione may help enhance brain function, alleviate mental fog and may have a neuroprotective effect. Leaky blood/brain barrier can develop if glutathione levels are depleted. A healthy blood/brain barrier is essential for optimal brain function. Source
- Liver function – Glutathione has been shown to improve enzyme, protein and bilirubin levels in the blood of individuals with alcoholic and non-alcoholic chronic fatty liver disease. Source
- Kidney function- Studies have shown that Glutathione may help prevent kidney damage by lessening the oxidative stress caused by toxins. Source
- Immune system – Glutathione is essential to the body’s natural defence system and may assist the immune system by functioning as an antioxidant within immune cells and enhancing the activity of immune cells. Source Source
- Improved skin tone and clarity- Studies have shown that Glutathione use significantly improved wrinkles and skin elasticity and attenuated melanin overproduction (i.e. melasma). Source Source
- Sleep problems – Research has shown that sleep deprivation is linked to low levels of glutathione in specific regions of the brain. Source
- Metabolic Disorders – Studies have indicated that low Glutathione levels are associated with less fat burning and higher rates of fat storage in the body. Older subjects who had Glutathione added to their diet showed improved metabolism and fat burning. Source
- Mould and Mycotoxin exposure – Mould and mycotoxin exposure take a terrible toll on our inflammation status, toxic burden, immune system and glutathione levels. Mould exposure, chronic disease, and toxic burden cause glutathione levels to be depleted at a time when it is needed the most. Source
- Anti Viral- Studies indicate that glutathione plays an important role in helping our body fight viruses in the body and the central nervous system. Source
Recommended daily dose is 1-4 droppers per day.
Liposomal Glutathione has a very strong smell of sulphur so if this is going to be an issue for you we recommend taking our S Acetyl Glutathione product.
Supplements like liposomal glutathione may interact with medication and may not be suitable for people with certain health conditions. Talk with your doctor before incorporating them into your diet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA. This product is for personal use only, to help support general well-being, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Novoceuticals is not liable for any information on this site regarding the recommendation of supplements for any health purposes.
We believe that you are what you eat, and we're dedicated to providing the best quality nutraceutical products available at affordable prices.
- We sell only premium quality products, sourced from the best available manufacturers of that product in the world
- Our products are sourced from GMP and ISO certified manufacturers only
- We stand by our products, and use them ourselves everyday
Parcel Post - 2+ Business day delivery
Express Post - Next business day delivery for destinations within the Express Post Network. Allow 3-6 business days to WA and NT & 2-3 weeks for international orders
International Standard - estimated 6+ business daysInternational Express - estimated 2-4 business days
If you have changed your mind and wish to return an unopened product here's what you do.
- Email us at email@example.com advising us of the product you wish to return.
- Post the item back to us within 30 days of ordering it (you will need to cover the shipping costs).
- We’ll process your refund when we receive the item and email you to let you know.