-Antioxidant -Immune Support -Adaptogen
-Stress Relief -Cell Protection
Chaga Mushrooms (Inonotus obliquus) have the highest antioxidant potency of any superfood! These antioxidant properties help to support the immune system, fight inflammation and fatigue, and promote general wellbeing. Their antioxidant activity also supports cellular regeneration.
They are rich in a wide variety of nutrients, vitamins and minerals, some of which include, vitamins B and D, potassium, selenium, zinc, iron, magnesium, calcium and amino acids.
Chaga mushrooms are a type of fungi naturally found on the outside of birch trees in cold climates including Northern Europe, Russia, Korea and Alaska.
It has been used for therapeutic purposes for centuries and was traditionally used in Russian folk medicine to promote immunity. Chaga was also used as a coffee replacement in Scandinavian countries during World War 2 when coffee beans were scarce.
With a flavour profile similar to that of coffee, Chaga’s adaptogenic qualities may reduce anxiety, and promote a calming effect that helps keep the body’s stress response at an optimum level.
Benefits of Chaga Mushroom Supplementation
- Anti Ageing - Chagas antioxidant enzymes helps keep your skin hydrated, nourished and help fight free radical damage. Source
Lower Cholesterol and Blood Pressure- May help lower cholesterol and promote metabolic health. Source
Antioxidant- One study has shown that Chaga reduced DNA damage to human lymphocytes by 40%. Source
Skin Brightening- May help balance pigment in skin conditions such as melasma and vitiligo. Source
Lower Blood Sugar- Studies have found Chaga may help lower blood sugar. Source
Immune support- May help modulate immune response and strengthen the immune system. Source
Anti Tumour- Chaga has demonstrated anti-tumour activity in studies. Source, Source,
- Fight Inflammation- Studies demonstrate that Chaga may prevent the production of harmful cytokines, which trigger inflammation. Source
Our Chaga Mushrooms extract is-
- Certified Organic
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Dual water and alcohol extracted
- Dairy, Soy, Sugar free
- Free from grains, starch, fillers and mycelium
- 30% polysaccarides
- 100% Fruiting body only
Origin: Wild harvested in Siberia
Recommended Dosage Extract Powder
1 teaspoon (3 grams)- once daily
Add 1 tsp to a cup of hot water, coffee, smoothie, soup or food recipe.
Recommended Dosage Capsules
2-3 capsules twice daily
Chaga mushrooms are generally very well tolerated, but must be avoided if allergic to mushrooms.
Chaga could pose risks for people with diabetes due to its impact on blood sugar.
Chaga contains a protein that can prevent blood clotting. If you are on blood-thinning medications, have a bleeding disorder or are preparing for surgery consult with your doctor before taking Chaga
We believe that you are what you eat, and we're dedicated to providing the best quality nutraceutical products available at affordable prices.
- We sell only premium quality products, sourced from the best available manufacturers of that product in the world
- Our products are sourced from GMP and ISO certified manufacturers only
- We stand by our products, and use them ourselves everyday
Parcel Post - 2+ Business day delivery
Express Post - Next business day delivery for destinations within the Express Post Network. Allow 3-6 business days to WA and NT & 2-3 weeks for international orders
International Standard - estimated 6+ business daysInternational Express - estimated 2-4 business days
If you have changed your mind and wish to return an unopened product here's what you do.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org advising us of the product you wish to return.
- Post the item back to us within 30 days of ordering it (you will need to cover the shipping costs).
- We’ll process your refund when we receive the item and email you to let you know.