Quercetin is a natural plant flavonoid and comes from a group of phytonutrients that are known for their potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties. Studies have linked Quercetin to several health benefits, the mechanisms behind which are thought to come from its ability to function as an antioxidant inside the body.
These antioxidant properties work to neutralise the free radicals that play a role in many chronic diseases.
Quercetin, which is found naturally in foods such as broccoli, citrus fruits, onions, grapes, and apples is used to help maintain overall good health. It may also potentially boost immunity, help fight allergies, lessen inflammation and aid in exercise performance.
Laboratory studies have demonstrated the quercetin may help promote healthier respiratory function and used in conjunction with bromelain may help with respiratory health and comfort.
Benefits of Quercetin Supplementation
- Boost Energy – Quercetin may increase cell vitality, relieve fatigue, and boost daily energy levels. Source
- Improve Cognitive Function – Quercetin may have neuroprotective properties. Source
- May help reduce Cholesterol – Quercetin is thought to help reduce cholesterol levels and may play a role in lowering blood pressure. Source
- Regulate Metabolism– may help regulate metabolism. Source
- Help regulate Immune System and fight inflammation– Quercetin may inhibit mast cell activation in allergic and inflammatory diseases. Source
- May help lower Cholesterol – Source
- May help reduce cold symptoms– Quercetin is a zinc chelator and Ionophore, so used together with Zinc it works to elevate intracellular Zinc levels in order to inhibit viral replication.
- Respiratory function- Laboratory studies have demonstrated that quercetin may help promote healthier respiratory function and used in conjunction with bromelain may help with respiratory health and comfort. Source
Powder- 1/4 teaspoon (approx) (500mg) daily
Capsules- 2 capsules (500mg) daily
*As the density of each batch can vary we highly recommend using a scale to ensure dose accuracy. These can be purchased online for very reasonable prices (less than $20).
Supplements like quercetin may interact with medication and may not be suitable for people with certain health conditions. Talk with your doctor before incorporating them into your diet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA. This product is for personal use only, to help support general well-being, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Novoceuticals is not liable for any information on this site regarding the recommendation of supplements for any health purposes.
We believe that you are what you eat, and we're dedicated to providing the best quality nutraceutical products available at affordable prices.
- We sell only premium quality products, sourced from the best available manufacturers of that product in the world
- Our products are sourced from GMP and ISO certified manufacturers only
- We stand by our products, and use them ourselves everyday
Parcel Post - 2+ Business day delivery
Express Post - Next business day delivery for destinations within the Express Post Network. Allow 3-6 business days to WA and NT & 2-3 weeks for international orders
International Standard - estimated 6+ business daysInternational Express - estimated 2-4 business days
If you have changed your mind and wish to return an unopened product here's what you do.
- Email us at email@example.com advising us of the product you wish to return.
- Post the item back to us within 30 days of ordering it (you will need to cover the shipping costs).
- We’ll process your refund when we receive the item and email you to let you know.