Trimethylglycine(TMG) or betaine is a compound produced by the body, that can also be found in certain foods.
It is a compound that consists of glycine with three attached methyl groups that serve as a methyl donor in some metabolic pathways.
TMG is involved in a chemical process called methylation, which is essential for DNA production.
It also converts homocysteine (a type of amino acid), into the compound methionine, and can be taken in conjunction with NMN as it may help with methylation caused by this molecule.
High levels of homocysteine can damage blood vessels and increase the risk of heart disease, so TMG supplementation may be beneficial in lowering this risk. (Source)
Studies into its potential health benefits include the ability to enhance heart health, boost athletic performance, promote metabolic function, and help protect against depression.
800mg (2 scoops) once daily
Supplements like trimethylglycine may interact with medication and may not be suitable for people with certain health conditions. Talk with your doctor before incorporating them into your diet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA. This product is for personal use only, to help support general well-being, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Novoceuticals is not liable for any information on this site regarding the recommendation of supplements for any health purposes.
We believe that you are what you eat, and we're dedicated to providing the best quality nutraceutical products available at affordable prices.
- We sell only premium quality products, sourced from the best available manufacturers of that product in the world
- Our products are sourced from GMP and ISO certified manufacturers only
- We stand by our products, and use them ourselves everyday
Parcel Post - 2+ Business day delivery
Express Post - Next business day delivery for destinations within the Express Post Network. Allow 3-6 business days to WA and NT & 2-3 weeks for international orders
International Standard - estimated 6+ business daysInternational Express - estimated 2-4 business days
If you have changed your mind and wish to return an unopened product here's what you do.
- Email us at email@example.com advising us of the product you wish to return.
- Post the item back to us within 30 days of ordering it (you will need to cover the shipping costs).
- We’ll process your refund when we receive the item and email you to let you know.